Thursday, 24 November 2016
Important information regarding new timesheets
Please commence using the new timesheet for week ending 04/12/16
Week ending date is no longer Friday, it is now Sunday of each week
Timesheet deadline remains each Tuesday 10am.
Fax, SMS and Email Address are shown on timesheet for correct details to submit your timesheet.
Emails and SMS must be labelled in the following format: Surname, Given Name WE dd/mm/yy
Once you have submitted your timesheet with one of the above methods, you must pass on the hard copy on to your host employer for their records. Each Timesheet can only be submitted to payroll once for the appropriate week ending.
Each timesheet needs to be completed in full:
- Ensure you use the correct activity code for each day.
- Date the timesheet correctly in each section that requires a date.
- Ensure start/finish times and total hours are entered correctly.
- If applicable, ensure any overtime or allowances are noted in sections provided.
- Ensure authorised person has signed & initialled your timesheet correctly. (Supervisor, Instructor)
- Please use space provided for any additional comments if required.
- Your Employee Code is listed on your payslip in the top right hand corner.
You can download the timesheet or your field officer will provide copies on request.
- Providing incorrect information could lead to disciplinary action that may affect your employment.
- Timesheets will be rejected if they have excessive alterations or mistakes.