AGA offers a wide range of automotive apprenticeships :
All three apprenticeships offer excellent career prospects and provide skills which are in demand here, interstate or overseas. Automotive apprenticeships take between 3 – 4 years to complete and involve both on-the-job work experience (with a host employer) and trade school training (delivered by AGA or your local TAFE).
- Light Vehicle (Cars)
- Heavy Vehicle (Trucks, Cranes, Construction Vehicles)
- Spare Parts Interpreter
Automotive apprenticeships with AGA
AGA usually offers full time automotive apprenticeships in multiple regions each year. Positions will be advertised here on our website when they become available.
All of our successful applicants :
- Receive reimbursement of course fees upon completion of your training;
- Will be placed with a host employer who will provide you with on-the-job training and work experience;
- Receive ongoing support and mentoring from a dedicated AGA field officer who will visit you in the workplace and arrange all of your training, placements, tool kit and safety gear.
Applicants need to be prepared to :
- Make their own travel arrangements to get to work (a licence is desirable);
- Accept work placements as provided by their field officer, which may involve rotation between more than one host employer.
More information on Cert III Automotive Apprenticeships